This page provides a view of what is happening behind the scenes. Check back regularly to find out what we are working on.
If you identify a problem (bug) please let us know. If you have a great idea for the site let us know also. All feedback to email@example.com
w/c 29th April 2019
- Added support for East Asian Championships
- Improved multi-lingual support
w/c 22nd April 2019
- Added initial German translation of site (de.fantasy-judo.com)
- Highlight existing picks when replacing a pick
- Add a "back" button to exit when replacing a pick
w/c 15th April 2019
- Add "versus me" initial work
- Various html/css improvements
- Add multi-lingual page support
w/c 08th April 2019
- Added top scoring athletes to results page
- Added highlighting of your team in scores
- Prevent scheduled (but not yet complete) contests appearing in results
w/c 01st April 2019
- Added athlete statistics to picks page (Ippon, Wazari, Shido, Wins)
- Added initial implementation for push alerts.
- Large design overhaul, new url patterns and CSS to prepare for new features
- Fixes for small iPhones and for Opera browser
w/c 25th March 2019
- Home page redesign
- Added warning when choosing team name when not available
- Add collapse/expand all button to results page of event
- Extend time players remain logged into the site before having to login again
- Add a count of events participated in to the results page
- Add badges to team page (patron, events participated in, top 10 finishes)
- Add button to help share team page via twitter to team page
- Add information on most picked player per event to the event results page
w/c 18th March 2019
- Fixed email consent UI error (/settings page)
- Added Patreon to the site
- Added time till events open to upcoming events page
- Added alert warning when leaving picks page without saving
- Added team captains (they earn double points), active as of Tbilisi 2019
- Sent our first email alert telling players when 12 hours remain till picks close
w/c 11th March 2019
- Preserve and display picks when athlete is withdrawn from event (shown as greyed out).
- Show category when selecting atletes for that category.
- Show available credits on opne events page.
- Patreon links added.
- Iphone UI improvements.
- Improvements to team selection pages.
- Automated athlete inscriptions to ensure more regular updates.
w/c 4th March 2019
- Improved CSS, decreasing page sizes.
- Improvements to user results pages.
- Added user ability to change password.
- Improved timezone handling in events page ordering.
- Removed shido count from results page (as -3 score no matter how many accrued).
- Link to Judobase individual contest page from results page for each contest.
- Improvements to favicons, mobile home screen icons etc.
w/c 25th February 2019
- About page added.
- Home page updated.
- Created Discord group for community chat.
- Entering login credentials in register form home page will now log user in.
- Individual team profile pages released, users able to see and share their team and results.
w/c 18th February 2019
- Overhauled the UI for making team picks.
- Automate removal of athletes from user picks when athlete cancels inscription from events.
- Results page improvements, specifically on mobile phones.
- Vertical dynamic tabs added to results page to allow selection of individual events.
w/c 11th February 2019
- Automate opening of events for picks in the UI.
- Automate budget allowance for single gender events.
- Improvements in registration.
- Fix issue with password reset function for users.
- Improve results processing.
- Improve tabs in the UI.
- Add email permissions to settings page for users.
- Improve and simplify CSS.
- Show how many teams have picks in each event.
w/c 4th February 2019
- Fixed issue preventing users of Safari browser from being able to make picks (many thanks to people who reported this bug in time for Paris Grand Slam 2019).
- Added pop-up to athlete photos with link to judobase.ijf.org profile.
- Rule Change, shido now gives only -3 for any number of shido (rather than -3 for each shido).
- Solved issue with bad data from some EJU events affecting results.
- Allow picks until 7AM on first day of competition.
- Added timezone information to events.
- Picks button fixed on mobile.
- Public per event results pages added.
- UI upgrade, better icons and tabs.
w/c 28th January 2019
- Add city & country to the events page.
- Only offer inscripted athletes on the picks page.
- Change the cost/budget for athletes.
- Handle single gender events by halving the budget.
- Make picks & results for a team public, link to from leaderboard.
- Fix the picks button not working on mobile layout.
- Display time zone offsets on the events page.
- Allow athletes to be picked all the way up to 7am local time.
- Expand leaderboard to show per event leaderboards.
w/c 21st January 2019
- Improve the design of the leaderboard.
- Remove the old 2018 test event ahead of the first event of the year.
- Made the header work on iPhones.
w/c 14th January 2019
- Leaderboard of teams added.
- Team scoring now live.
- Team name and emblem editing active.
w/c 7th January 2019
- No code released, work in progress on event scoring and team naming
w/c 31st December 2018
- Changes page added.
- Twitter and Facebook pages created.
w/c 24th December 2018
- Forgot Password bug fix released.
- Athlete photos of picks on Events page added.
w/c 17th December 2018
- Team picks initial version added.
- Event list added.
w/c 10th December 2018
- Athlete/Nation flags added.
- Login/Logout Enabled.
w/c 3rd December 2018
- Initial Athlete database constructed.
- User verification completed.
- Initial Styling + Signup form online.
- Email handling added.
- Project Commences. Initial page online, domain etc.